Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Progress

Today was a great day. I managed to finish:

  • CSS in Code School
  • Point my domain www.johnfigueiredo.com to my heroku application
  • Push DBC Exercises and Assessment to Github
  • Organize Github with Descriptions
  • Order custom business cards from moo
My goal today was to organize my path over the next few months. Over the next couple weeks I would like to build:
  • Blackjack Class - and Game using Rspec for TDD
  • Hangman Class - and Game using Rspec for TDD
  • Crossword Puzzle Class - and Game using Rspec for TDD
I hope to contribute to my work currently in helping build Rspec tests for existing code so that I have muscle memory with Rspec when I begin at DBC in the future. This will give me a solid foundation and understanding of Rails as I continue to work in Ruby and progress with HTML, CSS, Jquery, and Javascript. All days are not created equal, but as the path becomes more defined it is a great feeling to be putting the pieces together. Life is changing fast, but it is all for the best. Upward and onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment